Celeste Requiem  Index du Forum
Celeste Requiem
La volonté et la force ne sont rien l'une sans l'autre... Il faut se donner les moyens de vaincre... C'est pourquoi nous... les CelesteRequiem existons...

Celeste Requiem  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
                                                                                  Bienvenue Chez les Celeste Requiem
                                                      Bonjour bonne visite et amusez-vous bien ^^

Free MP3 Downloads at MP3-Codes.com

Opening Theme - Final Fantasy X 2 Mp3

:: Celtic want to win for their title march, but we need the po ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Celeste Requiem Index du Forum -> Banque -> Demande de retrait
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 牛 Buffle
level: 30
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Avr - 10:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Celtic want to win for their title march, but we need the po Répondre en citant

วิธี แทง บอล Martin Canning is desperate to temporarily halt Celtic’s march to a seventh league title – because Hamilton need the points.

Canning is keen to arrest a three-game losing streak against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hibs in what was a tough spell of three away games in six days, and four in their last four games.

While acknowledging that two of those fixtures were against two of the top-performing league teams, Canning says it’s important to get back to points-gathering as they bid to stave off the threat of relegation.

He said: “For us it’s a huge game and one we want to take points from.

“It’s one they will want to take points from to go on and win the league, so it’s a big game for both teams.

“For us, on the back of having lost three games in six days there, it’s good to get back at home, and hopefully we can take something from the game. วิธี แทง บอล

“The most important thing now is to put all our energy and focus into Celtic on Sunday and try to take something from that game.

“We approach every game with the same mentality, to try and take points from every game, and it will be no different on Sunday.

“We know against Celtic – as Dundee did on Wednesday – you’ve got to ride your luck, play well, and hope Celtic, on the day, don’t play as well as they can.

“In the last game against Celtic here, in the first half, I think it was probably as good as I’ve seen Celtic; I thought they were excellent.

“In the second half we contained it a lot better and we ended up ‘drawing’ the second half 1-1. We know we can compete with them, we know it’s difficult as well, but for us we need to make sure we’re at it on Sunday.” วิธี แทง บอล

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Avr - 10:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mai - 10:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Marc Albrighton banned for Leicester's final Premier League Répondre en citant

Marc Albrighton banned for Leicester's final Premier League games after accepting charge

sbobet asia Marc Albrighton will be banned for Leicester's final two Premier League games of the season after accepting a misconduct charge. The charge related to Albrighton's behaviour towards referee Mike Dean after being sent off following a tussle with Wilfried Zaha in a 5-0 defeat to Crystal Palace.

He was also fined £25,000 following the Independent Regulatory Commission hearing on Tuesday. Albrighton will miss Leicester's home league match against Arsenal on Wednesday, as well as a trip to Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday. sbobet asia

He was already suspended for Saturday's defeat to West Ham. Leicester manager Claude Puel sympathised with Albrighton's frustrated reaction towards Dean. "I think it's not a red card, because it's a battle between two players," said Puel. "The opponent also takes the shirt and pulls the arm of Albrighton. "It's a duel and, after we've seen the replay, it's harsh." sbobet asia

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 22 Mai - 11:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'How can anyone say that they have more hunger!': Zinedine Répondre en citant

'How can anyone say that they have more hunger!': Zinedine Zidane warns Real Madrid are hungrier than ever to win third straight Champions League

sbo666 Zinedine Zidane has warned Liverpool that winning the last two Champions League has done nothing to dampen Real Madrid's hunger for more success. He also said that criticism only makes his talisman Cristiano Ronaldo more dangerous and said his team would not be complacent amid suggestions Liverpool would suffer through a lack of big final experience. Speaking ahead of Real Madrid training on Tuesday, Zidane said: 'How can anyone say that they have more hunger! We have the chance to win it for a third time. It's the same when people say experience will count in our favour.

'The fact that we have more experience counts for nothing. Nothing at all. We have to go out and win the game. 'A lot of their players have not played a final. So what? They are going to go out on die on that pitch to win the game and we have to be ready for that. 'They have not won it for 13 years and we won it last year, it doesn't matter. Both teams want to win it!' Madrid can win it for the fourth time in five seasons. Ronaldo can win his fifth Champions League going one clear of Lionel Messi and Zidane said his striker's poor form at the start of the season never bothered him. 

'When Ronaldo doesn't score he doesn't worry because he knows that he is going to score three or four goals in the next games.  'And the more you criticise him watch out! My nature is to be calm. Does it calm me to have him in my team? Well it's better to have Cristiano than to not have him. He's the best and he shows it every year.' Zidane will match Carlo Ancelotti and Bob Paisley with three European Cups but will become the first to win it in three successive years. He joked with reporters when asked if he relied on having been a great player and being able to understand his players. sbo666

'I was a player for 18 years,' he said. 'I worked with a lot of coaches and a lot of players and with a lot of egos in football. But that on its own is not enough. You can know the mind of the player but that is not enough.' To laughter he added: 'I am not the greatest coach there is in terms of tactics – well I don't say that but you write it but I have other qualities.' Asked about his selection dilemma ahead of the final he added: 'Sometimes it does give me a headache. I would be lying if I said that was not true.

'If you put in one you are leaving out another. But the player who does not start can still be important because he can come on and make the difference. 'Someone is not going to play but others are not even going to be on the bench and that's the hardest thing for a player to reach the final but be in the stands.' Zidane looks set to start with Gareth Bale in Kiev and he admitted: 'Bale is playing very well and he is scoring goals. And above all he is training well. He has done some good things not just the goals.' sbo666

sanpiseth40

Masculin
level: 64

MessagePosté le: Dim 7 Oct - 10:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Celtic want to win for their title march, but we need the po Répondre en citant

Please see my website
ดูหนัง

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Celtic want to win for their title march, but we need the po

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Celeste Requiem Index du Forum -> Banque -> Demande de retrait Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006